Training and Consultation
As a member of the RO Senior Clinician team, I am available to meet with you and your team to provide guidance as you learn to enhance treatment adherence, and the practice of radical openness yourself.
Expert Led RO Consultation Team – By participating on an expert-led RO Consultation Team, you learn how to have an effective team on your own. Part of the work on the team involves modeling openness, giving and receiving corrective feedback, practicing RO mindfulness as a team, practicing self-inquiry, practicing identifying social signaling targets and solidifying all RO DBT techniques and principles.
Practice consultation – The aim of this 1-hour meeting is for clinicians to ask questions about implementing and practicing RO DBT protocols in their clinical setting. This meeting is not meant to discuss patient-related or case-specific issues.
Examples of possible topics:
- Program Issues
- Assessing Over-Control
- Patient Recruitment
- Chain & Solution Analysis
- Alliance Ruptures & Repairs
Introductory trainings are available for your practice, facility, or community to learn more about how Radically Open DBT is transforming the lives of individuals with hard-to-treat disorders of over-control. Trainings are intended for professional audiences and are offered in time allotments of 1 Hour to 1 Day. If you are considering learning more about how RO-DBT could be helpful to the clients you serve, I would be happy to consult with you on the benefits of this treatment. Below is a sample description and learning objectives of a one-day workshop.
Sample Learning Objectives for One Day Workshop
Upon completion of this one-day training, participants will be able to:
- Explain a new biosocial theory for Over Control
- Describe the RO-DBT treatment structure
- Describe new RO-DBT treatment strategies designed to enhance willingness for self-inquiry and flexible responding.
- Describe the RO-DBT treatment hierarchy
- Describe a novel treatment mechanism positing open expression = trust = social connectedness
- List examples of strategies designed to improve pro-social cooperative signaling via activation of the parasympathetic nervous system’s social-safety system
Radically Open Ltd is approved by the American Psychological Association to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. Radically Open Ltd maintains responsibility for this program and its content.
If you have questions about these or other professional services, please email email@example.com
Former training and consulting partners