All therapy services are provided in a confidential and inclusive environment, to ensure your ultimate privacy and comfort.
- Initial Assessment: A comprehensive 75-minute appointment to learn about your personal history, relationships, temperament traits, current challenges, and desires for change. Clinical impressions and a recommended treatment plan will be provided at the conclusion of this appointment.
- Individual Therapy: Individual meetings are weekly or biweekly, depending on your goals and current stressors in your life. This is where you learn to let go, develop new insights, and create changes in thoughts and behaviors. Personal work outside of session is generally assigned to continue the growth process.
- Radically Open DBT Skills Class: Radically Open DBT skills classes are offered weekly in a classroom style to teach skills for healthy coping and improving relationships. Each class is approximately 90 minutes long and follows a research-based curriculum to ensure maximum results.
NEW! Mondays, 10:00-11:30am & Thursdays, 6:30-8:00pm
- This 30-week skills class introduces concepts and skills of psychological health including flexibility, openness and fostering healthy connections. Learn and practice the principles of Radical Openness, evidence-based in treating depression, anxiety, eating disorders, obsessive-compulsive features and personality disorders. All participants must attend an initial appointment to determine best fit. Call today!
- Family Interventions: Family Skills Classes and Consultations are offered to the caregivers whose loved ones are enrolled in the RO DBT treatment program. Research shows that a supportive environment and strong relationships are essential for good mental health outcomes.
Rates & Insurance
Quality mental health care is an investment in yourself. I am a private fee-for-service therapist with specialized treatments tailored to your personal needs and privacy. I am the only Certified RO-DBT Senior Clinician and Trainer in the State of Florida working directly with Dr. Lynch and his training team.
- 75min. Initial Appointment – $200
- 45min. Therapy Session – $135
- 60min. Therapy Session – $165
- 90min. RO-DBT Skills Class – $65
I am happy to provide you with detailed receipts if you choose to file for out-of-network reimbursement with your insurance company.